SPRING FORMAL | APRIL 12, 2014
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
- The Fess Parker Santa Barbara | 633 E Cabrillo Blvd
- No dinner provided. Enjoy appetizers and dessert at Spring Formal!
Tickets go on sale on April 1, 2014. There will be plenty of tickets for all Westmont students!
- Student Price: $28
- Non- Student Price: $38
- Questions about this year's pricing? Click here.
Important Ticket Details
- We are using a new ticketing system for this event. Please click the button below in order to be directed to our ticketing website.
- Ticket(s) will be emailed to the purchaser.
- Each ticket will have a unique QR code. You will need to bring your QR code with you. Either print your ticket or show it on your smartphone.
- Each unique QR code will allow one entrance to the event. Once that code is scanned, no one else may use that ticket.
- Once your QR code is scanned, you will receive a wristband. The wristband will be required for the evening.
- No refunds. Think carefully before committing to purchasing your ticket(s)!
- Only credit/debit cards accepted. No cash purchases.
Parking will be available at the Fess Parker Santa Barbara free of charge. Thanks, WAC!
There will be two dedicated shuttles for this event. Shuttles will begin on campus at 6:45pm and make stops at VK, Page, and Clark. Regularly scheduled shuttles will be also be making stops at the Fess Parker Santa Barbara in addition to their normal route.
OTHER EVENT INFORMATION
- Please be reminded that no dinner will be served. Enjoy a dinner before you arrive! Downtown? Picnic? DC?
- Doors open at 7pm
- Dancing begins at dusk
- Open and closed containers of liquid, as well as knives or other weapons will not be allowed in the facility. Security will be checking for such items at the door upon arrival.
COMMUNITY LIFE STATEMENT
This is a Westmont event and our Community Life Statement remains in place for students and guests both on and off campus. This includes certain behavioral expectations such as our drug and alcohol policy in addition to upholding integrity and core values of the community.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated and individuals who choose to partake in this will be required to leave. Individuals who are of legal age and choose to come intoxicated will be escorted out of the facility.
Students found to be sneaking into Spring Formal without paying, or assisting someone in sneaking in without paying will be escorted out of the facility.
As always if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the WAC team at firstname.lastname@example.org.