Funds and how they can be used

Funds that can be used for tuition only:

Cal Grants

Candidate Awards

Education Benefit for dependents of employees

Merit Scholarships (Monroe, President’s, Provost’s, Dean’s, Transfer President’s, Transfer Provost’s and Transfer Dean's)

Tuition Exchange

Westmont Grants

Funds that can be used for ON-CAMPUS Room and Board as well as tuition:

Athletic Merit Grants

Cultural Diversity Awards

Creative and Performing Arts Scholarships: music, art and theatre

DWK Leadership Awards

Faculty Fellowship Scholarships

FSEOG (Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant)

Other Westmont Grants and Scholarships

Phi Kappa Phi

Resident Assistant (R.A.) Award

SAG (Student Athlete Grant)

Warrior Sports Association Award

Westmont Merit Scholarship / Award (National Merit)

Funds that can be used for OFF-CAMPUS Room and Board (or on-campus room and board) and tuition:

Federal Pell Grants

Federal Perkins Loans

Federal Direct PLUS Parent Loans

Federal Direct Loans

Private Alternative Loans

Westmont Interest-Free Loans