Staff Employment opportunities
Westmont College is an undergraduate, residential, Christian, liberal arts community serving God’s kingdom by cultivating thoughtful scholars, grateful servants and faithful leaders for global engagement with the academy, church and world.
Westmont is an EEO employer, seeking to be diverse in people and programs consistent with its mission.
Interested in applying? To apply for staff opportunities use the online employment application. Resumes and cover letters only will not be considered.
- Web Application Developer and Database Manager
- PT Assistant and LiveText Coordinator
- PT Assistant to the Provost's Office
- 1 Year Interim Assistant Director of Operations at Westmont in San Francisco
- Application and Analytics Developer and Administrator
- Associate Registrar
- Network Operations Specialist
- Museum Outreach / Education Coordinator
- Coordinator of Annual Giving
- FT Custodian 5 am
- Auxiliary Services Assistant (Bookstore and Mailing Services)
- Assistant - Communication Studies / Economics & Business
“Working at Westmont is about serving Him and serving the College community; it is not about my position, but how I serve in my position.”
Jim Reid, Director of the Business Office
25 Years of Faithful Service
The Office of Human Resources maintains a list of individuals available to serve on short-term temporary assignments in various departments. These assignments range from 2 weeks to 6 months. Typical duties may include answering phones, greeting office visitors, processing documents, etc. If you will be available for temporary work in the near future, please continue and submit an application.
Please do not expect a phone call about your Temporary application request until we have an opening. If you become unavailable for the Temporary Pool, please email email@example.com to withdraw your application.