Shuttle service will run through the school year with breaks in service during holidays. The holidays when we do not provide serve are: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break and Easter Sunday.
Dial-a-Ride is available to take students to various locations in the Santa Barbara area where the shuttle serive does not go. Dial-a-Ride is available for rides to/from the Santa Barbara Airport, Amtrak, Greyhound and Santa Barbara Airbus locations during the school year and before and after holidays.
BE SURE TO PHONE YOUR DIAL-A-RIDE RESERVATIONS INTO 805-565-7000 ASAP
Regular Dial-a-Ride Transportation Services
- Monday through Friday - 10 am - 10:30 pm
-805-565-7000 Reservation Line
- to schedule upcoming trips - voice messages only
-805-455-6630 for last minute Weekday
- rides between 10 am and 5 pm - text or voice messages
-805-453-6341 for last minute Weeknight or Weekend
- rides after 5 pm to 10:30 pm weeknights - text or voice messages
- rides between 9 am and 5 pm weekends - text or voice messages
Transportation Department Resources
Class B License Tutorial (Pre-Trip Inspection)
Watch this video to prepare for your Class B license Pre-Trip inspection test at the DMV.
Class B License Tutorial (Driving Test)
Watch this video to prepare for your Class B license Drivers' test at the DMV.