Stay in the Know
Reviewing the Academic Calendar
During the year, take time to check Westmont’s Academic Calendar so that you do not miss out on important registration deadlines. Missing a deadline can result in late fees, add permanent marks to your transcript, and might even prohibit you from returning to Westmont.
You can access the Academic Calendar by clicking on the Calendars & Events icon at the top of this page.
You can also add the Academic Calendar to your personal Westmont calendar (hosted by google) by copying this calendar address:
In your personal Westmont (or personal gmail) calendar, paste the address into the box labeled “Add a friend’s calendar.”
We encourage you to get in the habit of regularly checking your Westmont calendar. This is a key tool in time management. You will be responsible for meeting deadlines that you might miss otherwise.
Navigating the Registrar’s page
The Student Records Office offers a number of services to assist you in your journey at Westmont. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the menu to the left. For instance:
- Under the Forms tab, you can find useful forms for declaring a major/minor, changing your advisor, changing your home address, pre-approving summer courses, etc.
- Access WebAdvisor
- View the final exam schedule (final exams cannot be rescheduled without Registrar approval. Be sure to know your final exam schedule before making travel arrangements.)
- Mayterm registration information
- Important information on transferring credit to Westmont College
- Ordering transcripts from Westmont College
- The Student Records Office contact information