Concurrent enrollment (enrollment for credit at another school while enrolled at Westmont) may occasionally be permitted for program enrichment or for solving serious class scheduling conflicts.
- The course should be commensurate with the student’s program but not offered at Westmont College OR the concurrent enrollment should be undertaken to solve a class scheduling problem such that a student is unable to enroll for the course in the remainder of the student’s Westmont program.
- The student must file a petition requesting approval for concurrent enrollment in advance of enrolling in the concurrent course.
- The student must be a full-time student (minimum 12 academic hours) at Westmont.
- The total academic load in a term must not exceed the academic load permitted at Westmont.
- If transfer credit is expected, the suitability of the particular course must be established in advance through the normal pre-approval process in the Student Records Office.