Online Registration for New Students for Fall Semester 2014 will open up on August 11-14, 2014.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new and transfer students on Thursday, July 24 to their Westmont email addresses. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up once you have confirmed through the Admissions Office.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Username and Password.
Starting June 2, 2014, new features are available on WebAdvisor
- How to Activate My Username and Password (Your social security number is required. If you do not have a social security number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.)
- Check your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu
Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Reviewing Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Language Placement Exam FAQ
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
- Prepare to call in
- Academic Advising Toll-Free Phone Number (PDT)
- When you have finished registering, you may purchase your textbooks. Purchasing will be open on July 15. Your online order, will be available for pick up at the Westmont Post Office; you will receive a notice in your mail box when your order is ready for pick-up.