New students and consortium visitors will receive these registration instructions through email on July 15, 2016
Registration is Monday, August 1 to Thursday, Aug 4 in WebAdvisor.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new students to their Westmont email addresses in preparation for fall registration. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up once you have confirmed through the Admissions Office.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Password.
Registration features will be available to you on WebAdvisor on June 1.
- In order to access these registration features, you must set your Westmont password.
- How to Set My Password Your school ID number and social security number are required. Your school ID was included in your letter of Admission. If you do not have a social security number, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- After you've set your password, check that you can log in to your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu using your username and new password.
- Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your username is NOT your ID number.Iit is typically the first letter of your first name and your full last name. For example, Tom Selleck's username is tselleck. His Westmont email address is email@example.com.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Review Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Take the Language Placement Exam
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- Take the Quantitative and Analytical Reasoning Quiz
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
- Prepare to call in
- Academic Advising Contact Information
- When you have finished registering, you may purchase your textbooks. Your online order, will be available for pick up at the Westmont Post Office; you will receive a notice in your Westmont mail box when your order is ready for pick-up.