Registration for Transfer students is Wednesday, July 27 to Friday, July 29th.
Registration for First Year students is Monday, August 1 to Thursday, August 4.
Registration instructions will be sent via students Westmont email on July 1, 2016 and all registration will take place via WebAdvisor.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Password.
If you have not done so already, please set your Westmont email password.
- How to Set My Password Your Westmont username and social security number are required. Your Westmont username was emailed on June 2nd from the Admissions office. If you do not have a social security number, contact Jeff Aquilon (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-565-6250) or Anne Anderson (email@example.com or 805-565-6150) for assistance.
- After you've set your password, check that you can log in to your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu using your username and new password.
- Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your username is NOT your ID number. It is typically the first letter of your first name and your full last name. For example, Tom Selleck's username is tselleck. His Westmont email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Review Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Take the Language Placement Exam
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- Take the Quantitative and Analytical Reasoning Quiz
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
- Prepare to call in
- Academic Advising Contact Information
- When you have finished registering, you may purchase your textbooks. Your online order, will be available for pick up at the Westmont Post Office; you will receive a notice in your Westmont mail box when your order is ready for pick-up.