Online Registration for New Students for Spring Semester 2014 will begin on December 9, 2013.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new and transfer students on Monday, December 9 to their Westmont email addresses. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up.
(Click on the Checklist Items below)
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Username and Password.
Starting December 9, 2013, you must reset your password in order to access student features on WebAdvisor (you may use the same password as before).
If you are having trouble accessing your Westmont email account, you may also try resetting your password using these instructions.
- Check your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu
- Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Reviewing Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Language Placement Exam FAQ
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
The Student Records Office is here to support you as you transition to Westmont and during your journey here as a student.
Please feel free to contact the Westmont College Student Records Office with questions you may have about the registration process at 805-565-7160 or at email@example.com.
8. Order Textbooks Online after you've successfully registered for classes