Registration for Transfer students is Wednesday, July 27 to Friday, July 29th.
Registration for First Year students is Monday, August 1 to Thursday, August 4.
Registration instructions will be sent via student's Westmont email address on July 1, 2016, and all registration will take place via WebAdvisor.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Password.
If you have not done so already, please set your Westmont email/WebAdvisor password.
- How to Set My Password Your Westmont username and social security number are required. Your Westmont username was emailed on June 2nd from the Admissions office. If you do not have a social security number, contact Jeff Aquilon (firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-565-6250) or Anne Anderson (email@example.com or 805-565-6150) for assistance.
- After you've set your password, check that you can log into your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu using your username and new password.
- Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log into Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your username is NOT your ID number. It is typically the first letter of your first name and your full last name.
- Find information on your Academic Advisor, the General Education program, the college catalog and reviewing your individualized program evaluation.
- Research major options and sample 4-year plans for a number of majors.
- Take the Mathematics and Foreign Language placement exams to determine which courses to register for in future semesters.
- Review accepted test scores and transfer credit, determine which courses to take in your first semester, and use WebAdvisor to register for your courses at your assigned registration time.
- How to add classes that you are waitlisted for and make other schedule changes during the add/drop period.
- Information on the Academic Calendar and the Registrar's website.
- Prepare to call in with any registration question you have on our toll free Academic Advising Hotline
- Purchase textbooks after you have registered for courses. Your online order will be available for pick up at the Westmont Post Office. You will receive a notice in your Westmont mailbox when your order is ready for pick-up.