Online Registration for New Students for Fall Semester 2014 will open up on August 11-14, 2014.
Registration instructions will be emailed to new and transfer students on Thursday, July 24 to their Westmont email addresses. Please see Step 1 for instructions on username/password set up once you have confirmed through the Admissions Office.
1. Set up your Westmont College Email/WebAdvisor Username and Password.
StartingJune 1, 2014, you must reset your password in order to access student features on WebAdvisor (you may use the same password as before).
- How to Activate My Username and Password
- Check your Westmont email account at my.westmont.edu
Only use the prefix of your Westmont email address to log in to Westmont email and WebAdvisor. Do not use "@westmont.edu" as part of your username.
- Your Academic Advisor
- General Education at Westmont College
- Discovering your Program Evaluation and Transcript in WebAdvisor
- Reviewing Accepted Transfer Work
- Westmont College Catalog
- What Will My AP/IB scores Do for Me at Westmont?
- Reviewing Accepted Test Scores
- What Language/Math Class Should I Take?
- Language Placement Exam FAQ
- Take the Calculus Placement Exam
- What Classes Should I Take?
- Navigating WebAdvisor to View the Class Schedule
- When Can I Register?
- Using WebAdvisor to Select and Register for Classes
- How Can I Get Started on My Major Now?
- View 4-Year Sample Plans by Major
- Staying in Good Standing at Westmont College
- Adding a Class From Your Waitlist
- Adding & Dropping Classes
- Reviewing the Academic Calendar
- Navigating the Registrar’s page
The Student Records Office is here to support you as you transition to Westmont and during your journey here as a student.
- The academic advising hotline will open one week prior to fall registration. Check back here for details.
8. Order Textbooks Online after you've successfully registered for classes