1984 class: 30th yr Reunion
WHEN: Saturday, October 18 at 6:30 pm
WHERE: Savoy Cafe,
24 W. Figueroa St. Santa Barbara
reunion leader: paul bradford
cost: order off menu
1. RSVP for our reunion:
2. Register for homecoming:
3. Attend our Reception at the President's Home:
- The 1984 class is invited to the home of President Beebe and Mrs. Beebe on Saturday, October 18 at 5:00 p.m.
- A shuttle will be provided: Meet in front of Kerrwood Hall 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time. The shuttle will return alumni and guests to the front of Kerrwood until 6:00 p.m.
4. support our class gift:
- Scholarships allowed most of us to attend Westmont. Now, we have the opportunity to help current students receive those same scholarships.
- Please join our class and make a gift today in honor of our 30th year reunion. Together, we can give the gift of a Westmont education to the next generation.
- To date, 32.0% of our class has made gifts in honor of our Westmont class reunion. Please donate today and support our alma mater!
5. Additional gatherings:
- Friday, Oct. 17 at 7 p.m. - Gather together at
Arch Rock Restaurant at 608 Anacapa Street
- Sunday, Oct. 19 at 10 a.m. - Jesusita Trail Hike Park near the "Cater" water treatment plant at the end of San Roque Road. Bring water and layered clothing.