Westmont College’s Office of Foundation and Corporate Relations values the partnerships it enjoys with businesses and corporations who serve the Santa Barbara community and beyond. Understanding potential for support and growth, Westmont seeks to foster relationships with corporations that will further each other’s missions.
Corporations support Westmont in a number of ways: they provide scholarships to Westmont students and athletes, donate gifts in kind to projects such as Potter’s Clay and Spring Break in the City, match their employee’s gifts to Westmont, and sponsor various Westmont events and programs on and off campus.
But adding value to who we are, what we do, and where we want to go is only one half of the corporate equation. The other is providing practical ways of giving back to our community partners and advancing their corporate identity and activities that benefit our community.
We invite our local corporate community to come see our campus and learn more about how we can help each other to enhance our missions. If you would like to arrange for a campus tour, please contact Dan Thomas, Director of Foundations and Corporate Relations at 805.565.6851 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Named scholarships
- Student/faculty science research
- Warrior Sports Banner Program
- Westmont Museum of Art
- Westmont Downtown Community Lectures
- The President’s Breakfast
- Liberal Arts Ambassadors
- Golf Tournament
Corporate Gifts in 2014-2015 included:
- Scholarship support from Southern California Edison for students majoring in STEM disciplines.
- Sponsorship of the President's Breakfast featuring speaker Doris Kearns Goodwin, world-renowned presidential historian and Pulitzer Prize-winning author
- Sponsorship of the Rembrandt art exhibition at the Westmont Ridley-Tree Museum of Art
To learn more about these sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dan Thomas, Director of Foundations and Corporate Relations at 805.565.6851 or via email email@example.com.