Engage at Westmont
Ok! You are now an official Westmont college student!
With you specifically in mind, we have created a list of resources at Westmont, as well as websites, that we hope you will find useful, practical, and helpful. Please click on the links below to explore them.
If you still have questions, don't be shy--ask! We would love to answer them-- and also, get to know you!
Helpful Resources at Westmont
- Westmont's Programs & Resources
- Exploring Santa Barbara
- 101 Things to Do at Westmont Before You Graduate
- Did You Know...? | Westmont History
- Insider's Scoop
- Tips & Advice from Upperclass International Students at Westmont
- Grocery stores in the area
- Banks in the area
- GISA: Westmont's Global and International Student Association
- Summer storage
- What are other current students at Westmont doing?
Helpful Websites for International Students
- ISI (International Students Incorporated), a Christian outreach to international students. There is a great chapter in SB.
- Denizen: An online magazine whose mission is to support TCKs'. (GISA's former president, Andy Wood, particularly recommends Steph Yui's article, "A Third Culture's Guide to College.)
A Welcome from Rachel, GISA President
Hi! My name is Heesu, but many people around campus know me as Rachel! I was born in Korea with a Korean father and a Korean-American mother, giving me unique experiences from both American and Korean perspectives. College is a challenging and formative time for many people and I was no exception. Westmont had me face questions about my identity, faith, and beliefs. However, I'm so grateful that I did not have to face thesse challenges alone at Westmont. I am blessed to have met dedicated professors, devoted staff, and life-long friends to guide me through my personal journey. We would now like to extend a similar hand of guidance to you!
2016-17 GISA president