Information Technology Print Services
Print Services offers a wide variety of services to assist you with your on-campus printing needs
Departmental copiers are located in most of the administrative buildings on campus. Faculty, Staff, and Students may use their Westmont-issued ID card or assigned copy code to log in to the copiers.
Use departmental copiers for the following:
- B&W/Color copies and printing (not all copiers are color)
- Copy and printing letter, legal and tabloid sized paper
- Copy and printing on regular weight or card stock
- All machines collate and staple
- Scan to your email, flash drive or the cloud
Our production machines are located in the Print Services office on the first floor of Voskuyl Library Office VL127. Print Services is available to assist you with your needs that go beyond the capabilities of the departmental copiers.
Services available (Color and B/W):
- Full-color or black and white copies or prints
- Cardstock, Glossy, Pastels
- Stapling, Hole Punch, Cutting & Folding
- Large format printing up to 13" x 19"
- Binding (perfect/book binding, and coil)
- Two and Three Part NCR (No Carbon Required) paper - white, yellow, and pink
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m.
*We are closed during all staff holidays
Placing an Order
To order prints log on to Prints2Go
We deliver copy, colored and specialty paper directly to your department on Fridays.
Additional requests for paper should be submitted through Prints2Go before noon each Thursday.
We have contracted with a variety of vendors to secure the best pricing possible and, at the same time, ensure that we are using paper that will best work in our copiers. Please order your paper from us as we pass our cost directly on to you without markup.
Colored and Specialty Paper
We stock a large quantity of colored and specialty paper. If your department would like to request a color or paper type that is not in stock please submit a support ticket and we will do our best to secure a good price for you.
Toner and other Consumables
There are two types of departmental copiers on campus: Black & White, and CMYK Color. If the copier displays a notification that that a cartridge is out of toner, please submit a support ticket and Print Services or IT staff will come replace the cartridge.
Service and Repairs
If your departmental copier is not working properly please submit a support ticket and Print Services or IT staff will troubleshoot your copier at their earliest availability or dispatch a Service Technician.
IT Document Services & Support Specialist