Prospective Employees Staff Employment Opportunities
Westmont College is an undergraduate, residential, Christian, liberal arts community serving God’s kingdom by cultivating thoughtful scholars, grateful servants and faithful leaders for global engagement with the academy, church and world.
Working at Westmont is about serving Him and serving the College community; it is not about my position, but how I serve in my position.”
Jim Reid, Director of the Business Office
25 Years of Faithful Service
Westmont is an EEO employer, seeking to be diverse in people and programs consistent with its mission.
Westmont College does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, medical condition, religion, marital status, military status, veteran status or mental or physical disability in its employment practices, except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification. As allowed by federal and state law, Westmont chooses to exercise religious preference in all areas that it deems appropriate for its mission.
Westmont provides reasonable accommodation to applicants. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any portion of the application or hiring process please contact the Human Resources Department at (805) 565-6101, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification must be given at least five (5) working days before the accommodation is needed.
In compliance with the amendments to the federal Clery Act concerning annual security reports, all potential applicants are free to view Westmont College's annual Campus Crime Statistics here: Clery Report
To apply for staff opportunities use the online employment application. Resumes and cover letters only will not be considered.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the shelter in place order, the HR office is working remotely. As a result, the hiring process will be much slower. We encourage you to continue applying for available positions and applicants will be notified if positions are filled, or put on hold.
- Staff Therapist
- Institutional Resilience Assistant
- Senior Director of Alumni and Parent Relations
- Associate Director of Student Financial Services (Systems)
- Technical Services Coordinator
- Student Financial Services Assistant
- Data Processor - Application Specialist
- Data Processor - Transaction Specialist
- Administrative Assistant, Nursing Program
- Program Coordinator, Westmont Downtown (Part-Time)
- Financial Aid Assistant - Temporary (Full-Time)
- Martin Institute Assistant (Part-Time)
- Global Education Assistant - Temporary (Part-Time)
- The 955 Coordinator
- Digital Marketing and Content Manager (Part-Time)
- Student Life Assistant
- Weekend Shuttle Driver (Part-Time)
- Assistant for the Gaede Institute (Part-Time)
- Circulation Coordinator
- Health and Counseling Staff Assistant (Part-Time)
The Office of Human Resources maintains a list of individuals available to serve on short-term temporary assignments in various departments. These assignments range from 2 weeks to 6 months. Typical duties may include answering phones, greeting office visitors, processing documents, etc. If you will be available for temporary work in the near future, please continue and submit an application.
Please do not expect a phone call about your Temporary application request until we have an opening. If you become unavailable for the Temporary Pool, please email email@example.com to withdraw your application.